Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One Focus. One Goal

With about a month and a half to go until the Biblical Core Course I am excited to see how everything is going to pan out. I have sent e-mails, talked to many people, booked speakers, and have done a multitude of other things in preparation for this school. But the most important thing for me to remember while I work is that this school isn’t about how many students come, which speakers come or about who can do the inductive Bible study method correctly. This school is about relationship with Jesus Christ our God in Heaven and that’s it. The BCC does do a lot of work but it’s all meant to lead the student to a better understanding and relationship, of God. My hope is for the student to take the Bible and sort of use it as a telescope to learn about God.
In this present age it seems to be easy to get distracted and to get our priorities twisted but God has been showing me how much He wants this school to be all about Him and not about anything else. It’s pretty simple really, less of me and more of Him but even though it may seem simple it is incredibly important to stay in focus no matter how simplistic it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment