Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Responsibility


This week I have been in training for Discipleship Training School staff. It’s amazing to think that 2 years ago I was attending a DTS and had no thought of ever staffing one. Go d has a funny way of leading you to places where you least expected to be.
The whole idea of discipling people makes me a little nervous but anything is possible with the strength of Jesus Christ. This week has been really good. Are speaker this week is Art Collins and he has been teaching us to really act what we say. The importance of integrity in discipleship is key. I am learning how much of a responsibility discipleship is and I’m not even in the process of discipling anyone yet. But I know that God will be with me every step of the way and if I walk with Him and obey Him then I can’t go wrong.
Are DTS starts in less than 2 weeks and so far we have 10 students. 3 are from Mexico, 1 from Canada and 6 are American. God has good things in store for this DTS and I am excited to see God move and work in the students’ lives. Even in the staff. It should be a great time of learning and stretching for me personally and probably for the rest of the staff and students. Please pray that I will be able to show Godly character to each and every student. God Bless.

1 comment: